As of the 1st April 2020, following guidelines for childminding will be in place:
- When purchasing one of the available hourly packages, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and receipt of your payment.
- Upon arrival pupils will be “checked-in” and “checked-out” when they leave or are picked up.
- When purchasing the tickets, please pre-book times you wish for your child to be at childminding. For this, please go to the following website: http://hours.es-childminding.eu
- We ask parents to add the times to the calendar by the 20th of the month, for the coming month. For example, to book times in April we ask you to submit the times by the 20th March. Please visit the following website to book these times: http://hours.es-childminding.eu
- Any additional hours used that are not pre-booked will be charged doubled from the hourly packages.
- Should your child not be able to attend childminding for urgent reasons, please inform us with a 24-hour notice by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only purchase one package per child. Multiple children cannot use the same hourly package.
- Please ensure that you provide all information required when purchasing the ticket, as this will be required to identify your child.
- Afternoon activities are not affected by these procedural changes.